Nottingham is a place that should definitely be at the top of your list of places to visit. A popular destination for weddings and venue hire, Nottingham is full of wonderful sites to see and various places to visit. However, not everyone appreciates the city’s beauty as this is one place that you need to visit in order to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
Of course, you will need to look at hotels to stay in, but this will ultimately depend on what you want to do. If you enjoy going out with friends to have a drink, then a hotel situated by the best bars and clubs would be ideal. So before you go ahead and book a room, why not look at what you can do in Nottingham.
During the Day
There are many great places to visit during the day but it ultimately depends on what you’d like to do. So, we have put together some ideas for everyone to enjoy at both indoor and outdoor locations.
- Escape Rooms – The city is home to various escape rooms which make for a great group adventure. You could choose to spend the day or just the evening in one of these rooms with a group of friends – it’s definitely something different!
- Nottingham Industrial Museum – For those interested in the industrial age then this museum will be the perfect place to visit. Filled with fascinating collections from various parts of the city’s rich history, this visit is sure to keep you busy
- Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery – If you’re a huge art lover then this would be an ideal place to visit. With various exhibitions and even a café, the art gallery is one place that will take your breath away
- The Adrenalin Jungle – Full of activities for all ages, the Adrenalin Jungle is a great place to go. With activities such as paintball and archery, there will no doubt be something for everyone to enjoy
- The Arboretum – Full of wildlife, the Arboretum is a must-visit for anyone with an appreciation for nature. Not only will you get to see some wonderful flowers and plants, but you might even get to see some of the animals that call this place their home
Nottingham’s Night Life
It’s not only daytime activities that draw the crowds to Nottingham. The city is widely known for its booming nightlife and various clubs and pubs. So, if you’re more of a night owl, here are some places to visit at night.
- Rock City – Rock City is named as the UK’s best live venue and club and is the perfect place to go if you love a drink and top-quality live entertainment
- The Glee Club – If you love comedy then the Glee Club is the place to visit. With live music and comedy shows always on offer, all you need to do is book a visit at the right time to catch an outstanding show
- Genting Casino – Full of casino games, this is an ideal location if you’re looking for something different to do. You can place bets and play games while enjoying a drink and some entertainment
So, now you know some of the reasons why this city is special. It isn’t just ideal for weddings and venue hire – Nottingham is a place that you need to visit in order to fully appreciate it. Don’t pass up an opportunity to visit this wonderful city, book a break now and begin exploring!