Menu and Catering
Using exceptional ingredients our menus offers delicious choices to suit every palate. We have a wide variety of menu options available to ensure you feel like the food is right for you, your guests and your day – from our traditional three course meal to a Barbecue to a Hog Roast and more.
We are always happy to make amendments to our standard menus if desired.
An example of some of our Platinum Wedding Breakfast menu options are below, and a few of our other menu options can also be downloaded.
Platinum Wedding Breakfast
- Broccoli & Tarragon Soup Served with an Artisan Bread Roll
- Somked Haddock & Mozzerella Fishcake on a bed of Mixed Leaves & a Tarragon Hollandaise sauce
- Goats Cheese, Spinach & Red Onion Tart Served with a dressed Salad Garnish
- Pan fried Chicken, Green Beans, Heritage Carrots & Broccoli, Dauphinoise Potato, topped with a port wine sauce
- Mediterranean Vegetable Wellington, Green Beans, Heritage Carrots & Broccoli, Dauphinoise Potato topped with a port wine sauce
- Braised 16oz Lamb Shank on a bed of Creamed Mash, Green Beans, Heritage Carrots & Broccoli finished with a Rosemary & Port Wine Sauce
- Baileys Irish Cream Bombe topped with a Chocolate Truffle
- Cookie Dough & Salted Caramel Cheesecake served with a Caramel Sauce
- Deep Filled Apple Pie served warm topped with a Creme Anglaise
Click the links below to view examples of some more of our menus
Elegant Buffet Menu